ADD YOUR BUSINESS D...

Notifications
Clear all

ADD YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS HERE

mrajroberts
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Please add your business details below to allow subscribers to visit your sites and purchase your goods. We need to help as many small businesses as possible this year more than ever wherever you are in the world.

Well done everyone - keep fighting for what is right!

Nicky Rogers
(@nicky-rogers)

Art and pet portraits

ReplyQuote
DLH15
(@dlh15)

Dawn is a Manchester based Aromatherapist and the owner of Dawns Therapies & Dawns Holistic Shop. She created her business to help others enjoy the benefits of Aromatherapy and natural products.

Dawn has over 20 years of hands-on experience working with essential oils and continues to take advantage of educational opportunities to deepen her knowledge and understanding of essential oils and Aromatherapy.

She thoroughly enjoys getting to know her clients and working with them to formulate aromatic blends that are safe, beneficial and unique to each individuals’ needs.

Dawn is also a full Member of the FHT.

ReplyQuote
LouisaM
(@louisam)

My small business Louisa Morris Cakes has been in business for 24 years making Award winning Christmas Puddings, Fruit Cakes & preserves. I ship products all around Australia. 

I am a sole trader who uses products direct from local farmers in my area & support other small business & manufacturers where I can. 

Order online: www.louisamorris.com.au 

Thankyou 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share: